The modern revolution in the field of building materials is accompanied by the discovery of new polymeric materials, the manufacture of new products that are better in technical characteristics than analogues of metals and alloys (such as brass, iron, steel).
Polyvinyl sulfone is a modern structural material widely used in the food and transport industries, in medicine, as well as in the production of connecting and shaped products for the installation of water and heat supply systems. Among the advantages of such material are high resistance to deformation, high temperatures, pressure, corrosion, hydrolytic stability, resistance to corrosive chemical environment.
Depending on the design of the form and type of equipment, the production of products takes place at a pressure of up to 150 MPa and a temperature of 360-390 ° C. Equipment has been tested in the laboratory for compliance with applicable standards.
Specialists point next advantages of PPSU fittings:
• due to the absence of lead and zinc alloy, PPSU fittings are not subject to corrosion;
• high resistance to mechanical damage;
• resistance to high temperatures (up to +170 ° C) and pressure
• due to the absence of plastic deformation of the material, under heavy mechanical loads, the tightness of the joints is not broken;
• are not prone to scale and deposits;
• resistant to UV radiation;
• speed of installation and simplicity of technological operations;
• lower price (compared to brass fittings);
• high aesthetics and smoothness of the surface;
• high resistance to aging;
• high resistance to corrosive chemicals and chlorine;
• high viscosity at low temperatures;
• resistance to cracking.
HEAT-PEX Ukraine Manufacturing Factory specializes in the production of fittings for systems of heat- (radiator heating and floor heating) and water supply. Our range is constantly expanding, new products are emerging. To improve product quality and expand our product range, we are investing in the use of advanced technology. A new line of PPSU fittings under the brand Heat-PEX Evolution has been launched at our equipment in Spain. To connect the pipe to the fitting use the most reliable method - axial pressing. Thanks to this method, the inner diameter of the pipeline is not reduced and no additional sealing elements are required.